[MAIPC] Literature on impacts of invasive plants on game wildlife?

Sylvan Kaufman sylvan.kaufman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 06:52:13 PDT 2019

Here are a couple links to general articles, but they are specific to game
birds. They might lead you to some search terms to find research related to
these topics.
Lespedeza and quail -
https://bringbackbobwhites.org/2016/09/06/shells-covert-a-quail-cannot-live-on-lespedeza-alone-2/
Turkeys and acorns -