[MAIPC] Combination of two driving causes of success

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Sun May 12 07:20:59 PDT 2019

Combination of two driving forces cause success. How the Sierra Club wins!

The free press publishes bad news because it is more entertaining and thus
brings in profit. But people give up trying to help solve our terrible
problems such as climate change, war, and hunger.

The driving force of bad news is to promote our brains to know help is
needed. The driving force of success stories is that we do not give up hope.
The Sierra Club publishes both of these about equally and the result is that
our members take action!

Marc Imlay, PhD, Natural Places Committee Chair, Maryland Sierra Club

---