[MAIPC] [APWG] [External Email]FW: Seeking answer to Bipolaris microstegii question

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Wed Jul 17 16:30:55 PDT 2024

From: Ruth Douglas <cvilleruth at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2024 7:16 PM
To: Marc Imlay <ialm at erols.com>
Subject: Re: [APWG] [External Email]FW: Seeking answer to Bipolaris microstegii question

Hey, Marc. I haven’t heard from you or anyone else at MAIPC in ages, until out of the blue I got this email from you.

I’m happy to hear from you and glad to know something about what’s going on with the invasive plant community.

Do you know what’s going on with MAIPC?

I’m currently in Australia on a holiday trip, returning 8/7. I’m still active with the Blue Ridge PRISM.

I hope all is well with you.

Please let me know what’s going on or just send me a link to MAIPC.

Best,

Ruth

Sent from my iPhone