[MAIPC] FW: Stilt grass question

Ken Bawer kbawer at msn.com
Mon Sep 28 18:51:13 PDT 2015

In Muddy Branch stream valley (Montgomery Co, MD) I noticed a Skunk Cabbage plant with no stilt grass growing around it. In an effort at citizen "science" I collected a leaf, blended it up with water, and sprayed in on some stilt grass. However, the mix just rolled off. Clearly I'm missing some key ingredient.

Ken Bawer