[MAIPC] Phragmites control

Nathan Hartshorne nshartshorne at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:09:33 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I was wondering if people had advice from their experience for spraying
phrag when it's a moderate to light infestation, so you want to avoid
spraying the good stuff.  I have read about the "glove of death" or similar
methods, but carrying it seems rather difficult.  But if people have good
experiences, I'd like to hear.  I'm also curious about if anyone has found
good nozzles for sprayers.  I only ever have options to spray as a single
stream, a cone, or a single line, all of which allow for a lot of herbicide
to fall down and kill natives.  Generally I do a good job of killing the
phrag, but also the native stuff below it.
Thanks,
Nathan