[MAIPC] Glyphosate's effects on trees and soil microbia

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Wed Oct 18 15:48:44 PDT 2017

Because we target the glyphosate very carefully the amount of glyphosate is
about 10-20% of broadcast treatment.

Marc Imlay, PhD, Chair, Biological control working Group Conservation
biologist, Park Ranger Office, Non-native Invasive Plant Control
coordinator.  <mailto:Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com> Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com

(301) 442-5657 cell  Natural and Historical Resources Division

The  Maryland-National   Capital   Park  and Planning Commission