[MAIPC] [MD-OUTINGS-COMM] FW: deer exclosures and JSG

Nathan Hartshorne nshartshorne at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 18:44:17 PDT 2018

I've definitely had to spray a lot of stiltgrass after the deer fence went
up.  But I don't know how to compare those sites to before the fences since
I never got the luxury of seeing them a year before.  If people do look
into this, it's worth also considering the impact of invasive worms.  The
worst site I treated (no fence at this one) had a lot of deer, but it also
had virtually no leaf litter despite being mostly forested.