[MAIPC] triclopyr and glyphosate

Mark Frey runcator at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:32:01 PST 2018

Scott

You'd better check the labels to be sure but I have had good luck spraying
glyphosate mixes down even below freezing (although the soil has been above
freezing) and I have sometimes added Ammonium sulfate - it is supposed to
help in the cold. we routinely treat celandine in the 30s and 40s with 1%
Rodeo and have good luck with no Ammonium sulfate.

extreme temperatures have led to the salts crystallizing and then being
hard to get back into solution. If you don't have crystals and the
herbicide isn't more than five years old I wouldn't worry about it. Someone
else may have a more authoritative answer on that though!

Mark