[MAIPC] triclopyr and glyphosate

John Lampe john at greenshootsonline.com
Wed Mar 7 12:00:02 PST 2018

Scott,

If you are doing cut stump treatments, you can definitely do those in temps below freezing – my cut-off is generally 25F.  Many others do treatments up here in the north country (Minnesota) during winter.  Here’s our post on doing winter cut stump and basal bark treatments: https://greenshootsnews.blog/tag/how-to-get-rid-of-weeds-in-winter/

John

John Lampe

651-245-4682

 <mailto:john at greenshootsonline.com> john at greenshootsonline.com