[MAIPC] Dinotefuran?

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 14:22:47 PDT 2018

https://xerces.org/2018/03/13/scientists-urge-action-to-protect-waters-from-neonicotinoid-insecticides/

ScientistsUrge Action to Protect Waters from Neonicotinoid Insecticides

Today,a group of 56 scientists that includes many prominent researchers studying theeffects of neonicotinoids senta letter to California’s Department of Pesticide Regulation (CDPR)highlighting the threat neonicotinoids pose to the health of California’swaterways. The scientists urge CDPR to take steps to reduce neonicotinoidcontamination of the state’s streams and rivers.