[MAIPC] Invasive Wisteria Issue

Nancy nastp8 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 15:44:02 PDT 2018

I live in Baltimore County Maryland, and there is invasive wisteria on the County property that abuts mine.  The wisteria is out of control, but despite three or so years of attempts, the county refuses to do anything about it, even though it is wrapped around several trees, killing them.  Not to mention the trees are right next to the road and/or my and my neighbor's houses.  Major limbs have already fallen. Can someone advise what can be done about this issue?  Thank You.
Nancy St. Pierre