[MAIPC] Berberis julianae or wintergreen barberry

Muth, Norris (MUTH) MUTH at juniata.edu
Sun Apr 7 15:29:20 PDT 2019

Looks like there are a few more records on iNaturalist (I didn’t check them to see if the verifications were accurate). I also didn’t look for unvalidated records for the species – which could turn up a few more possible sites.

https://www.inaturalist.org/observations?nelat=45.561333644416806&nelng=-41.60200610093443&place_id=any&swlat=26.16672908764417&swlng=-106.2016208403524&taxon_id=437555

—
Norris Z. Muth, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Biology