[MAIPC] Lyme disease from deer ticks

Don Callihan don_ihan at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 15:23:36 PDT 2020

Friends,

I have been using permethrin-embedded knee socks from Danish Endurance https://danishendurance.com/?lang=us, marketed as Merino Anti-Tick Outdoor Socks and find them comfortable and effective. Check them out. https://danishendurance.com/shop/merino-anti-tick-outdoor-socks/?lang=us (I have no commercial interest in their company.)

Best,

Don

Don Callihan, PhD
Board Member, Gunpowder Valley Conservancy
Maryland Master Naturalist
Leave No Trace Master Educator
+1-410-961-8132
don_ihan at hotmail.com<mailto:don_ihan at hotmail.com>